Kellie Rigg is a registered Organisational Psychologist, Coach and Business Leader. Through a unique style combining psychological principals with diverse and practical leadership and business management experience, Kellie provides clients with a powerful experience that produces meaningful results that will transform careers, workplaces and organisations.
Kellie’s passion and purpose is to facilitate individuals and collective leadership to achieve their potential, enhance performance and shape their talent for tomorrow.
Kellie’s approach is grounded in proven evidence based methodologies adapted to individual needs and communicated effectively to her audience, and their unique circumstances. She is recognised by her clients as a trusted advisor, and for her insights, passion, and energy. As a coach, her clients appreciate her feedback, support and respectful challenging to help them reach their potential.
- Master of Business Administration
- Masters of Organisational Psychology
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) (Psychology)
- Certificate IV Assessment & Workplace Training
- Registered Organisational Psychologist with Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Member of Australian Psychological Society (MAPS), Member of College of Organisational Psychologists (COPS) and Interest Group for Coaching Psychologists (IGCP). In addition, Kellie holds an executive level role on the COP National Committee as the Treasurer
- Accredited to practice with a range of psychometric assessment accreditations including Saville Wave, GeneSys and Hogan assessments and associated products, TalentQ Emotional Capital Reports (ECR) and Emotional Capital Report 360 (ECR360), PROPHET teams assessment, The Leadership Circle (TLC)
- Member of Association for Coaching